Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pet peeve: emo kids

Ok watch this video and laugh.

Emo kids get on my nerves big time. I had one in a class in college that annoyed the hell out of me. He was a total crying pussy who believed that there was no reason ever to fight for anything. His reasoning was "violence has never solved a problem." After I produced a list of problems that violence has solved he claimed that I was misinterpreting the world.

Once I overheard a group of emo kids, who all seemed to be dressed alike, talking about how everyone else was a conformist.

These people give those of us who are actually seeking introspection a bad name.

I don't like to stereotype because everyone who stereotypes is a cockface, but all emo guys are gay and all emo chicks are lesbos.

Listen and listen good: Life does suck at times, but it also great at times. You need to take the good with the bad. It is ok to discuss the bad, but if you get hung up on it you will be short changing yourself. Happiness is often found in the little things.