Monday, February 26, 2007

Round up of various editorials

Time for another group of editorials. Sometimes others say things so much better than I ever could that it makes sense to defer to them.

1. Little Miss Craptacular (My title)

I saw Little Miss Sunshine. It was by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was depressing, self-absorbed, and full of narcissistic characters one simply can not embrace.

The movie was not funny, it was just boring. The plot frequently dragged, and the message of the film seemed to be "Hey all Americans are living a futile existence full of drug addicted grandfathers, suicidal gay uncles, and failure fathers." There is a significant anti-male bias in the film.

In the end it seems like the scriptwriters took characters from esoteric European existentialist novels and put in a VW Bus.

2. We have a choice

Of all America's liberals, at least Joe Lieberman gets it.

3. I'm not Homophobic; I'm Chick-O-Centric

This guy is saying what we are all thinking.

4. Continued Dependency: Billions of Dollars a year; Killing the Welfare State with Truth: Priceless

Thomas Sowell is our muse.