Thursday, October 05, 2006

'Baten for Freedom

Iran's Supreme Mullah Khameini has ruled that "deliberate masturbation during the month of Ramadan renders a fast invalid."


I guess now anyone who decides to scrub scooby or hold the sausage hostage during Ramadan is going to be killed because they offended Muslims.

I can't see what the this guy has against flogging the dolphin, cuffing the carrot, or clearing the snorkel.

I recommend that we all thumb our noses at Iran by going on a date with Pamela Handerson.

I call on all flag waving Americans to take a few minutes out of their day to rough up the suspect, or engage in a little hand-to-gland combat.

A question arises out of this article: What the hell is the difference between deliberate masturbation and accidental?

I did not know you could do it accidentally. I seriously doubt it is possible. Trust me if it was possible I would have found it by now.